Credit Card (CC) Fresh Tutorials From alphabanklogs.com
Credit Card Fresh Tutorials
Read all very carefully. Don’t be lazy. This is the main part of carding. As fast as u understand it, success will come as fast.. When you buy CC from the shop or somewhere else. It will be like the below format
| credit card number | exp date| cvv2 code | name on the card | address | city | state | country | zip code | phone # (phone # sometimes not included depending on where you get your CC from) |
4305873969346315|05|2018|591|UNITED STATES|David Mechanic|23 Stoney Brook Lane|Middleton|MA|01949|
Types of Cards :
Each credit card company starts their cards with a different number:
3 – American Express (AMEX) 4 – Visa 5 – MasterCard (MC) 6 – Discover (Disco)
Each card company has their own specific types of cards, here are some of the basics:
Classic – a universal payment tool, which was adopted worldwide in any
locations designated by the logo of Visa, including ATMs, real and virtual stores, and shops offering goods and services by mail and telephone. This card is intended for those who already have experience in the use of bank cards. It also enjoys popularity among consumers of middle-income, as guaranteed convenience, choice, and financial flexibility.
Gold – One of the leading products, has been adopted worldwide and allows you to enjoy impressive financial freedom (aka higher limit)
Platinum – These usually have limits over $10,000 (but remember, just because it has a high limit, doesn’t mean it isn’t already maxed out)
Signature – No preset spending limit – great bin to get
Infinite – Most prestigious card, virtually no limit. Though there are fewer in circulation so be cautious when buying these, stick with reputable sellers!
Business – Used for small to medium-sized businesses, usually has a decent limit.
Corporate – Medium to large size businesses, larger limit than Business.
Black – limited membership, $500 annual fee, high-end card, no limit
Standard – comparable to visa classic
Gold – comparable to visa gold
Platinum – comparable to visa plat
World – very high limit
World Elite – virtually no limit, high-end card.
Gold – usually around 10k limit
Platinum- usually higher limit, around 35k
Centurion – High limit, 75k+ (also known as the black card, not to be confused with visa’s black card)
What is BIN (Bank Identification Number)
– The first 6 numbers of CC is the BIN number.
– So from the above example, the bin is 486236
So now we will collect some info about this BIN. For that, there are so many websites. I prefer these below sites
Go to the above site, enter BIN and Click on Find… You will get results like the below…
Paste image from pdf
Now we can calculate a few things from the above info.. approx balance is this bin nonvbv or VBV , Bank phone no. from google… etc., etc. I will explain later how to check the cc balance with the Skype method…
Let us know What is VBV/ NON-VBV/ MSC
VBV(Verified by Visa)
Extra verification process initially added by visa, there are different types of authentication used, most notably would be a password, date of birth, social security number, or mother’s maiden name. Will send OTP to CC owner mobile No. or need secret Password when doing transaction in any process.
NON-VBV (Verified by Visa)
Easy to use. No need of more info about ccs like DOB, SSN, or MMN. Also, no need for OTP when doing transactions.
MSC (Mastercard Secure Code)
As same as VBV, We always buy NON-VBV CC for carding. Cause the shopping site is VBV or NON-VBV we don’t care, we have NON-VBV CC. So no OTP, no AVS, no need for SSN, etc. NON-VBV is not verified by visa card, you can buy anything with non-vbv cards without going through 3rd verification process. How to Buy NON-VBV CC will explain later..
AVS – (Address Verification System)
A system is used to verify the identity of the person claiming to own the credit card. The system will check the billing address of the credit card provided by the user with the address on file at the credit card company. This was an attempt to help identity theft and fraud over the internet. This is a system we as carders don’t have to worry about since we have the billing address of the credit card holder. I mentioned it since it is good to be aware of it and that almost every site has this system. It amplifies the importance of typing in the address correctly.
I think u all know enough to do your first carding… So go to the main part …
Before starting gather your all equipment:
Credit Card, Socks5 matching with CC owner address, CCleaner Software, MAC address changer software, High-Speed internet
You can buy socks from www.vip72.com. Check socks for live or not with socksproxy checker app before set it in Firefox.
How to set socks in Mozilla Firefox:
Run firefox→ Go to Options→ → click on Advanced setting → Network
Now the screen will pop up with various options like 1. No proxy; 2. Auto Detect; 3. Use system proxy; 4. Manual proxy configuration. You mark 4. Manual proxy configuration. Now type in the socks host IP you have,
For example Socks Host: 188.8.131.52 Port: 1080
How to card :
1. Make an email (Gmail, Hotmail ) with a CC matching name. For example, If the CC name is Peter Mortan then make like [email protected]
2. Run Remote Desktop Connection and connect with your RDP Host. If u don’t use RDP then do the following steps in your pc..
3. Run the MAC address changer, and change all MAC addresses.
4. Run CCleaner. Analyze and clean.
5. Set socks5 in Mozzila firefox. I have already explained how to do it.
6. Restart Firefox and goto and check if your IP is blacklisted or not & is the same as the CC holder’s address.
7. Now open a shopping site. I want to recommend a website shop in your country. Why? Because you don’t need to wait a lot for your package
8. Register with credit card holder information, name, country, city, address, and email you made just for this order.
9. Choose your item & add it to the cart. Never choose a big amount first.
Try to card a small amount item first within $500.
10. In the shipping address enter your address or your drop address, where you want to deliver the product.
11. Go to the payment page, choose Credit Card as the payment method
12. Enter your CC details. Like CC Number, CC holder name, CVV/CVV, Exp. Date. Don’t copy–paste info. Type it one by one. Cause most sites have copy-paste detector scripts.
13. In the Billing address enter the CC holder address. Now proceed to payment.
14. I am sure if you do everything right then the order will be successfully placed.
You can also buy instant:
Cashapp Money Transfer Click here
Paypal Money Transfer Click here
Western Union Money Transfer Click here
Venmo Money Transfer Click here
Bank Money Transfer Click here to Contact Us