SLIV” Video course HACKING 2021
SLIV” Video course HACKING 2021
It includes not one, but as many as 4 global areas of knowledge: hacking, hacking programs, reversing and programming. There are more than 400 video tutorials in one course and this is a record! This means that by selecting any of the four main themes, you will in any case get a lot of video tutorials that reveal the essence. In addition, there are as many as 800 specialized tools from hacking to programming – you will definitely find the right one. And a solid addition of 100 books released in the last three years, naturally, dedicated to hacking and programming.
I want to note at once that all my video tutorials call for the ethical use of the knowledge: I do not call to break laws, hack other people’s websites and programs, violate the interests of other people and
Video course IKIV is created primarily for beginners and people with average experience, it will help to improve your professional level and teach the most modern technologies in hacking, hacking programs, reversing and
programming. And the received knowledge and skills always bring us a material income throughout life. In addition, it’s not just about money: for most real hackers, the process of learning how to learn how to work systems works is more important, the ability to solve interesting problems and have fun. Video tutorials of the course (all with voice voice in Russian language) will show you live examples of this fascinating, sometimes complex, but beautiful and alluring fascination – hacking!
It is difficult for me not to say a few words about the shell: finally “finished” it in a more modern form, yes, it was at the end of 2018 conjured over it. It’s written on C.I.A., has a built-in HTML engine, includes a description for all course materials and is easy to navigate, here’s a screenshot.
Now more on the
content: Video tutorials in the”Cracking” section reveal the following main themes:
- What is a bit, bytes, numbering systems.
- Internal file structure: how do the files differ with the program, with the picture, with the text.
- Analysis of the program, including entropy.
- Computer Architecture: How the processor works and how it interacts with the system.
- We get acquainted with the main tools of cracker, with the debugging OllyDbg, IDA Pro.
- What are registers, flags, stack, segments.
- How to get hooked to the assembly language.
- The internal structure of the executable file, the PE format.
- We deal with the protection of the type of name – password.
- We learn to unpack the program: remove the dump, restore imports.
- Surprises of protectors: littering and morphing code, virtual machines, encrypted code.
- Countermeasures to cracker tools.
- We’re working with Android app protection. We use an Android emulator.
- Information about hardware keys and how to deal with them.
- What to do if the program is created on the .NET platform.
- How to cope with the protection tied to the Internet.
… as well as other interesting cracking topics.
Hacking section 50
- Basic hacker knowledge: Internet protocols (HTTP, TCP, IP, IPv6, DNS, FTP, SMTP, IMAP, POP3, DHCP, ICMP, ports), Wireshark traffic analysis tool, traffic encapsulation, canal level.
- Hacker operating systems: Kali Linux, Tails, Whonix.
- Ensuring the anonymity of the hacker: VPN and its creation, TOR and I2P network, encrypted Winchester and Truecrypt, hidden second Windows on the computer.
- How to calculate a hacker: by IP, at MAC address, neighbor’s WiFi identifi, cell phone location tracking, IPv6 vulnerability.
- Virus-friendly browser and sandbox.
- Social engineering is like a method of hacking.
- Cryptocurrencies are like money for a hacker, an anonymous cash.
- Hacking WiFi networks, Aircrack tools and Wifite.
- Search for vulnerabilities on the site manually and with scanners, drain the database.
- Vulnerabilities in equipment and equipment. Chipocalypse.
- What exactly do hackers earn.
- Learn more about how you work with a complex but powerful tool. for the reverser: IDA Pro (several video tutorials)
- What is reversing. When reversing is rational.
- How reversing is related to crackers and programming.
- Why a complete automatic decompil is not possible.
- IDA Pro disassembler. Application. Key features.
- Working with a decompanist and a decompanist that is part of the IDA Pro.
- Protect IDA Pro from anti-fixes.
- Automation at IDA Pro. Scripts and examples.
- IDA Pro. Interaction with the OllyDbg debugger.
- Disses0ing hardware firmware.
- Cheating the IDA Pro disassembling engine.
- IDA Pro. Manual code analysis. DOWNLOAD FLIRT signatures.
- Cross-references. Protect programs from IDA.
- Remote debugging (windows computer fix the program on Linux).
- Debugging the program with errors in the IDA Pro debugging, visual debugging.
- Reversing practice. Branching. Code optimization. Decompiler.
- Reversing practice. Cycles. Arrays. Structure.
- Reversing practice. Coprocessor and its instructions. Replacing operations.
- Reversing practice. MMX,SSE,AVX. It’s all about 64 bits.
Tools hacker, cracker, programmer and reverser!!!.
- Analyzers – Executable file analyzers (recognition of packers, compilers) and any types of files not by extension, but by content.
- Assembler – Assembler, low-level programming.
- Crackers – This includes all sorts of password programs for RAR, zip, The BAT, Office
- Crypto – Tools related to encryption and hacking, RSA and more
- Debuggers – Windows Platform Fixers 95 to 7. Here you can find OllyDbg, SoftICE.
- Decompilers – Program Dec copiers – give you the potential to get almost that source program code. For Delphi, for bash, that helps greatly simplify the research program.
- Disassemblers – Disassemblers. Allow you to get an assembly listing of your program, but only if it has not been packed by a packer or has already been unpacked…
- Dongles and LMs – Tools for studying hardware keys, as well as a selection for analysis of license managers, especially FlexLM.
- dotNET – All for research .NET decompanators, disassmeblers, vevers bytes code.
- EXE Tools – Everything to edit PE files. Headline editors, resources, dumpers, section cutrs, re gliders.
- HEX Editors – Editors, other editors.
- JAVA Android – Tools to research the java code and code Android VM Dalvik. Smali decompulator and compiler.
- Monitors – Monitors monitoring the system, reading files, reading keys from the registry, showing Winapi’s functions, windows, handles.
- Network – Tools associated with the network, both local and Internet. Sniffers TCP, HTTP, DNS, local, WiFi traffic.
- Other – Yuzer-cracker programs that allow you not to hack the program, and also cheat it by spoofing the system time, erasing in the registry of keys, where programs store information about the days of use.
- Packers – Packers executable files. My exclusive collection. Very much advise: UPX, PECompact, ASPack, FSG.
- Patchgens – A small collection of patchers. With which you can also easily make a patch to the program, if you have already patched version of the program. And it is not necessary to patch the unpacked file, also some patchers are able to patch and pack scattered files.
- Prog tools – Tools for the developer, some radio programs and also other programs mentioned in video tutorials on the disk.
- Protectors – EXE Protectors Collection.
- Special Tools – A collection of cracker tools.
- Sources – Sources of interesting cracker and system tools, archivists.
- Spy – Spy tools. With them, you can find out what traces of your work in Windows, the Internet remained on the computer: what passwords remained in browsers, what files were opened, which Wifi networks were connected to when the computer was turned on and off.
- Tools – Auxiliary tools for a programmer.
- Unpackers – A universal set of automatic tread unpackers and EXE file packers.
Books. About 100 full-fledged scanned books!
- For 2018: Some of the most recent books from the last year, all books on Russian. The books cover topics such as: neural networks and their training, working with Google’s web site analytics system, programming in the Angular environment.js and something about hacking and information security.
Next about all video tutorials on VIDEO
tutorials on algorithms and data structures.
Video tutorials on Assemble.
Programming Java under Android. Video tutorials.
More than 30 video tutorials on the growing popularity of The Swift language,…
Python or Python in Russian.
Video tutorials on web programming on PHP.
About 20 video tutorials on the language of the S’L…
The language of queries is the foundation for storing and also displaying data to promote with databases. Without the language, the database would represent only a one-faced table with data. But everything changes when we use the S’L: we get the right data from different tables at maximum speed, getting the desired result. then This includes displaying articles on your website and reports on your finances from the accounting program, invoices, keeping goods and orders in stores, and much more. also These are the opportunities to communicate with the company.
Video tutorials mongoDB, as an example of modern technology do not work with data. In comparison to the S’L, mongoDB allows you to increase the speed of data, but it slightly reduces the capabilities available in the S’L, such as complex queries.
total, the video course includes 14 gigabytes of excellent
material. Here are some of the reviews that have been receiving my video courses lately:
- Igor Krotov:“when I bought your video course, now I bought my son – let him study”
- Mikhail Prokopovich:“At first I was worried that it would be difficult to understand the material, but thank you Bad_guy from the novice cracker that in the video lessons you explain everything in detail and calmly”
- Victor Marinich:“I don’t really like video tutorials, I took it for a selection of books and tools. Everything is well structured, to make such a selection, it means a lot of time to lose”