WhatWeb v0.5.0 – Next Generation Web Scanner From alphabanklogs.com
WhatWeb v0.5.0 – Next Generation Web Scanner identifies websites.
WhatWeb can be stealthy and fast, or thorough but slow
. also WhatWeb supports an aggression level to control the trade off between speed and reliability. When you visit a website in your browser, the transaction includes many hints of what web technologies are powering that website. Sometimes a single webpage visit contains enough information to identify a website but when it does not, WhatWeb can interrogate the website further. The default level of aggression, called ‘stealthy’, is the fastest and requires only one HTTP request of a website. This is suitable for scanning public websites.
More aggressive modes were developed for use in penetration tests.
Most WhatWeb plugins are thorough and recognise a range of cues from subtle to obvious.
For example, most WordPress websites can be identified by the meta HTML tag, e.g. ”, but a minority of WordPress websites remove this identifying tag but this does not thwart WhatWeb. The WordPress WhatWeb plugin has over 15 tests, which also include checking the favicon, default installation files, login pages, and checking for “/wp-content/” within relative links.
- Over 1800 plugins
- Control the trade off between speed/stealth and reliability
- Performance tuning. Control how many websites to scan concurrently.
- Multiple log formats: Brief (greppable), Verbose (human readable), XML, JSON, MagicTree, RubyObject, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, SQL.
- Proxy support including TOR
- Custom HTTP headers
- Basic HTTP authentication
- Control over webpage redirection
- IP address ranges
- Fuzzy matching
- Result certainty awareness
- Custom plugins defined on the command line
- IDN (International Domain Name) support.
You can also buy instant:
Cashapp Money Transfer Click here
Paypal Money Transfer Click here
Western Union Money Transfer Click here
Venmo Money Transfer Click here
Bank Money Transfer Click here to Contact Us