Dumps Newbie Tutorial Share From alphabanklog Carders
Dumps Newbie Tutorial
Planning- Okay You are now just about ready to go.
1. What area will I be shopping at and what stores- Best to know in advance you can make driving directions to the area and from store to store. This is nice and will sped up the time your in one area. Helps you find the quickest way to and from area also. You don?t have to go this route you can go what I would call this free styling.
2. Once you spot your store find good parking spot away from camera out of view from store. Look around what will you do if shit goes wrong. A good rule of thumb is never run directly toward your car. You can park around the corner in next parking lot over. If shit hits fan you can exit store go in opposite direction and loop around behind the store to your car. Unless your 500 pounds and cant run in which if you try this method you may bet caught if you have to run.
3. Bring other Shirts with you. This is nice, you can change your shit when shopping at different stores this will help you keep much safer. And if your being chased you can take one off and have the other one underneath. Dumps Newbie Tutorial
4. Most of the time you wont have any problems and you may tire of parking so far away, you tell yourself I?ve done this 100 times and no problems. But never let your guard or security down. This is what keeps you safe plus it?s good to walk a bit for heath reasons.
5. Keep them guessing, some people wear hats and sunglasses. My advice don?t wear sunglasses inside it only makes you look shady. A easy way to change your appearance is to use real glasses. If you don?t wear glasses use Stage glasses these look like regular lenses but are clear with no prescription. If you already wear glasses try different frames or use contact lenses. Also you can change your facial hair, grow a mustache or a goatee or beard. Then shave it off after sometime and go bareback etc. These are ideas to change your appearence.
6. Dress the part, dress to fit in, you don?t want people to remember you.
7. Always shop a good distance from where you live. You don?t want them to catch you on camera and put a picture of you on the news for your family or friends to see. Also you don?t want to go back to the same stores using your legit information. It?s unlikely they will catch you but you can never be too safe.
Okay I?m ready
Okay you have your cards and dumps, you planned your op out and you have got your mind ready to go what?s next?
Shopping- Yeah let?s go, Remember this is your card. Be confident and act normal. Pick out your product proceed to cashier and check out. Choosing your cashier is vital and you will get rather good with this as you go from what I have heard. Usually younger females are the best. You want them to process you like everyone else. Make them feel they have no reason to ask for more information like id etc. If they ask for id show them , keep in your wallet and just hold it for the can see,
If they ask to see your card to compare signatures let them do it but keep you hand held out till they give it back. Start small and grow slowly , take time to learn the ropes and it will pay off for you big time.
Also if you card is declined it?s a good idea to carry a backup with you. You can tell them you might have overdrawn your account or limit and tell them you will try another card. If your 2nd card is declined or you don?t have one. Tell them you will go to bank or go get your checkbook etc. If for some reason you get a pick up card tell them you wife or girlfriend lost her card and reported her?s lost and you forgot. 99% of the time they will say okay. You can then try another card or tell them you will be back with checkbook. Dumps Newbie Tutorial
Call for authorization- if this happens tell them you in a hurry and don?t have the time to deal with that or tell them your card must be over the limit and you don?t want to purchase the item now. Act as a cardholder would act embarrassed. Whatever you do don?t go through with the call especially if they have your card in there hand.
What to stay away from- If you are new don?t try carding a laptop right away. Start small , I would suggest staying away from high fraud items IE laptops and electronics. Also stay away from high security stores i.e. BB and CC. And stay away from malls they have more security then you need to deal with in the beginning.