How to create your BIN list?
How to create your BIN list?
Creating and improving your BIN rundown will permit you to work with a ton of dumps and bring great benefits! Working with irregular dumps prompts abuse of the material. So you’re attempting to make your instore better, your getting what you believe is crappy dumps, or simply beginning.
Perhaps you are disappointed to learn that it is not sufficient to find one FUCKING FAT BIN and work only with it. When it comes to buying it, it turns out that its supplies are limited. To continue working you will have to look for new numbers. The only way to keep your success rate high is to do much research into the bank in which you are looking to purchase bins.
Finding Local Bins
It would seem obvious but no. To achieve a good result in most cases, you need to use local bins. You see ALL banks have fraud detection methods to keep their users safe. Some more sophisticated than others, mostly in general banks are looking for patterns in spending and location. What I mean is if the owner of the dump, only uses their card in Kentucky, and you try using it in New York, this is gonna raise a big flag to the bank. So, we must find bins which are local to our area which we will be working. The same goes for fast money spending. How to create your BIN list?
Now you are thinking about how to do it. I have some tips for you:
Open your wallet or wallets of your relatives and see what card numbers are there and from which banks. That’s cool! Because you know how your dumps work and you can easily ask your relatives or friends about it. If you can go buy a 4K lappy without a problem, chances are this bin will perform the same! But sometimes not. Use Google to find credit unions and banks in your state. Try this in google “Kentucky Credit Unions” I would bet you will find a page with a list of most of the credit unions in your state, and a nifty link to their site! Now,
take your bin list and find the bin numbers that correspond to your local credit unions. Make a list of this and save it. Old CVV or CCs! Ok so I think a lot of people don’t know this, a BIN number not only tells you what bank it belongs to but WHERE it is located. So, if bin 414705 is owned by a person in New York then most every person from that bin is located there as well! So go find some old cc, or buy new ones and search as many bins as you can find from your state. Add them to your list, make sure to include the name of the bank, not just the BIN number.
Now you have made this huge list of bins you are sure are local to you. Now the fun part! You must research each bin extensively, I want you to go to the websites and find out as much as you can about the bins. Here are some things you want to look for:
Very High Credit Limits! Banks that offer huge limits, will give you better success. This is because, with a 100K limit, 2K on a swipe just isn’t that much
Credit Unions, while their bins are mostly hard to find, have lower security!
Look for banks that offer Very low interest/no interest and other rewards for spending money. If a user chooses a bank with low interest/no interest and other rewards they most likely choose this bank because they are actually going to be using the card. The more activity on the card the less likely the card will be flagged, like I said earlier, banks look for patterns.
One thing that will cause a decline or CFA is the cardholder has not used their card for a year and all a sudden is trying to spend 2K. This is not the user’s normal pattern and will cause a red flag. So to sum it up, bins which have more activity will work better.
You can find much of this out just from visiting their website, or if you are really having trouble and a bank looks promising but there not posting the info, Call them! They will be more than happy to tell you all about them, use common sense, and don’t ask stupid questions. Make sure you play the part of a customer unless you want to get hung up on.
- So you had one dump from the 10 you bought of the same bin perform great, but the rest sucked. Look at the numbers, try to buy only this bin that expires in the same year as the one that worked, so if it expired in 2010 try to get some with the same. Look at the 7th number, if the first 7 are 4325679 and none of the others that sucked have that 7th number, buy the ones that do. Stay away from Federal Credit Unions, in my experience, they suck.
- All dumps can perform differently, some you must use for one large swipe. And that’s all you will get. Some if you buy a few small things, and then make a big swipe will work great. Some you will buy something small and it’s dead. You must experiment, once you find promising-looking dumps if they not working like you think they should try different purchasing methods.
- MOST DUMPS WILL ONLY WORK FOR ONE BIG SWIPE!
- The time of the year affects dumps, during big spending holidays, dumps will work incredibly. This is because the card users are active, and the banks expect users to be spending.
- Vendors with fresh bases are better, it means the cards are more active recently.
- Small Banks almost always work better than large banks, fewer card holders mean chances of getting active cards are better.
- If you found this tutorial useful, and your feeling given don’t be afraid to hook your boy up with something!
You can also buy instant:
Cashapp Money Transfer Click here
Paypal Money Transfer Click here
Western Union Money Transfer Click here
Venmo Money Transfer Click here
Bank Money Transfer Click here to Contact Us