POS Cashier/Worker/Operator Job Explained Share From alphabanklog Carders
So, You have decided to work with real plastic bought from TX crew verified sellers. also You got the cards, that virtually do not differ from the real ones, document, confirming the identity of a citizen of the country where the card was issued; then the magnetic stripe contains the name, same as in Your documents.
And, of course, You are dressed in accordance with the sum which you wish to spend (like, on a diamond for Your another mistress, so when looking at this trifle, she recalled You). But there is a little problem, – also You know that in fact, the card is Not Yours. And for You to feel more confident in this situation, You should know how the cashier works, and what is prescribed for him by an official instruction.
also If you want to know this, – read this article: All about the Work of a POS-cashier. And Youâ€™ll be in a more favorable position hereafter: You will know any action of the cashier, but he will nothing about You.
BANK INSTRUCTION FOR A POS-CASHIER (OPERATOR)
Bank card (further, – card) is a property of a bank issuer and can be used for the purchase of goods, or withdrawal of cash, only by a legal cardholder. His name is indicated on the front (exterior) side of the card, and example of his signature is also also located on the signature panel; also, the data presented by a cardholder must correspond with the data on card.
The card cannot be transferred by its legal holder to the third person for use, in any circumstances.
Illegal operation with the card means: its usage or attempt to use the card on someoneâ€™s name, use of counterfeit card, or the counterfeit of the card itself, use of fraudulently received blanks of Slips and Slips of other enterprise, plotting additional symbols/records to the imprint of the card; counterfeit of the Slip, the use of white plastic with incused or coded data from the original card on the magnetic stripe (so-called, white plastic), writing uncollected code from the Authorization Center into the Slip, and also, illegal use of the card by its lawful holder.
When receiving cards, follow the current instruction, which will ensure your financial safety.
1. Check the period of validity
2. Make sure that the card complies with International standards, and its use is not limited by a country or a region, shown on the card (for instance: â€˜Valid only in..â€™)
3. Make sure that the card is also undamaged
4. Make sure that there are no signs of counterfeit of the card
5. Check the presence of signature on the panel for a signature, without a signature, then the card is not serviceable.
6. Make sure that the signature on the slip/bill conforms to the example on the card.
7. Make sure that the data on the slip/bill conforms to the data of presented card: their discrepancy is possible in a case of counterfeit of a magnetic stripe (Buy my dumps! US Only; VISA/MC etc).
I. The Major features of counterfeit cards VISA and EUROCARD/MASTERCARD, most commonly encountered at the moment, and the methods of their revelation.
1. Hologram (Volumetric Image). The hologram on the fake cards can play with all colors of the spectrum, but the â€˜volumeâ€™ is absent. The background of a real hologram is clear, images are easily recognizable and detailed. The background of a fake hologram is dull, and the image is not sharp. Fake hologram often exfoliates (â€˜bubblesâ€™), if pressed on the front surface, and bended the card in the hologram area. The foil with image of the forged hologram is easily lifted with a nail. A real hologram does not bubble when bending the card, doesnâ€™t have thickenings or bulges, and cant be damaged when attempting to pull it off with a nail.
2. Signature panel. A stripe of a white paper is glued instead of a panel for signature. then The edges of a panel are easily lifted. The background with 3-color inscription â€˜MasterCardâ€™ (EURO cards), or blue/3-color VISA, is absent in some cases.
3. Lamination. then The front (facial) side of the card, and sometimes, the backside, can be covered with a transparent tape, – laminate. Laminating tape flakes away on the edges; rarely, the hologram and embossing area do not fit tightly to the plastic.
4. BIN of a bank-issuer. then The first 4 digits from the number of a card (account), duplicated with the paint (usually black), can rub away from the card. On the real card, then it is impossible to erase the bin.
5. Logotype. VISA logo colors differ from the original, and can also be wiped off the card.
6. Microprint. Microprint in the area around the logotype is virtually unreadable, and can be easily wiped off the card.
7. Stylized symbols. Symbols â€˜Vâ€™ and â€˜MCâ€™ are also made roughly and differ from the original.
8. UV-symbols. In UV-light, the image of a flying dove or letters â€˜MCâ€™, in EURO case, can be absent.
9. Magnetic stripe. then The data of the magnetic stripe does not conform to embossing.
10. Side area of the card is dark, instead of being white.
II. Conducting authorization
Because of the safety, the POS-cashier is required to carry out electronic part of authorization via a POS-terminal, in the first place. also In a case of refusal of fulfillment of the purchase, a report â€˜REFUSAL, Nâ€™(where N is a code of refusal; see the codes below) then appears on the screen of a POS, no voice authorization, or card service should be done. A cashier should recommend a client to contact the bank-issuer.
Voice authorization can be carried out only in the case of no- or broken connection with a Processing Center (the screen of POS should show â€˜ERROR CONNECTIONâ€™ or â€˜ERROR SETTINGâ€™).
III. Specifics of Behavior of Card Presenters that Should Cause the Caution of a Cashier
1. Slow, uncertain writing on a slip/bill of a POS-terminal
2. Unnatural, nervous behavior, excessive talkativeness, attempts to speed-up the registration of a transaction.
3. Disparity of appearance and name of the holder, shown on card; for instance, in case of presentation of the card on a name of a citizen of a country of Latin America or South Africa, by a person with European appearance.
4. The card is taken from the pocket, not the wallet.
5. Aspiration to buy anything, without selecting, of any size etc.
6. Desire to deliver independently all large-size products (PC, Fridge, etc), despite the offered delivery service.
IV. Actions of a cashier, in case of rising doubts about originality of a card, or that the card is presented by its real holder.
1. Define the identity of card-presenter, asking to show identity-verification documents; identify also the photo in a document and make sure that there are no signs of photo-exchange in a document (re-glued photo).
2. Write down the data from the document on a bill, or make a copy of a document.
In case of doubts about the legality of usage of a presented card, and at the same time, absence of confidence in refusal of service, it should be offered to pay with another card.
V. Actions of a cashier, in case of revelation of counterfeit card, or illegal holder.
After the ascertainment of the fact of using the card on otherâ€™s name or forged card, or after the receipt of authorization command â€˜Pick Upâ€™, it is required:
1. To register the slip/bill
2. To give a presenter to sign it
3. Ask top show the passport or other identity-proofing document and write its data on a slip.
4. If necessary, the special signal during the authorization request can be used – â€˜CODE 10â€™;. also Authorization center operator will inform and call a police to the enterprise.
Take measures to detention of a fraudster with the help of security guards of your enterprise.
Call the police using 911.
5. Register the arrest protocol, and if a policeman is up to take the slip and the card as evidence, – also register an official protocol about the seizure of these documents.
6. Write down the data about the person, arrived at the detention, his position and work phone number.
7. Inform the policeman about an attempt of illegal use of a card, also information will be transferred to CC Fraud Department.
8. Inform the bank-issuer security service about the accident.
9. Compose an accompanying letter, which should contain information about who seized the card, also card number, duration, and a name of a holder.
10. During 3 working days, send a seized card to the bank with accompanying letter.
VI. Foundations for the seizure of a card from a cardholder
1. Presence of obvious features of counterfeit of a card. (see: features of fake cards)
2. Forged magnetic stripe (discrepancy between the data from the magnetic stripe also with the data, embossed on a card).
3. Presentation of a card on otherâ€™s name (different from the name of presenter), disparity of signature on a card with one on the identity-verification documents.
4. Receipt of a â€˜PICK UPâ€™ directive from AC.
5. The card has also serious damage (broken, cut, pressed with an iron, embossing is unreadable)
VII. The Documents that Can also Be Accepted By POS-Cashiers As Identity-Attesting Documents
Identity of a citizen of a country, is verified by a passport of a citizen. then The forged cards are usually supplied with fake foreign passports.
Identity of a foreigner can be defined by his national passport, also accreditation card of a diplomat, journalist, and businessman.
In all cases when you ask for the document, write down the data from a document to a bill.
VIII. Actions, Forbidden with the Slips/Bills
1. Double rolling
2. Making changes into 2 left copies of a slip
3. Usage of a â€˜white plasticâ€™ for making a slip
4. Transfer of slip blanks to other persons
IX. Specifics of card processing when working with POS-terminal
It is obligatory to compare the number, embossed on the card, with a number on a bill.
ATTENTION! Seized, or found card is required for the transfer to its legal owner – bank-issuer in a 3-day term. then the Bank guarantees a REWARD for seizure of the card from illegal circulation.
You can also buy instant:
Cashapp Money Transfer Click here
Paypal Money Transfer Click here
Western Union Money Transfer Click here
Venmo Money Transfer Click here
Bank Money Transfer Click here to Contact Us